Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Santa Clause Came to Town!
Merry Christmas. Better Late than never, right? Well we had a wonderful Christmas. On Christmas Eve morning we went up to my parents house and opened presents. My mom got Connor a much needed highchair and too many toys!! I got a new laptop that I was needing badly. My old computer would ramdomly shut off in the middle of typing so I think it was time to get rid of it. That night we had dinner over there and it was very good. On Christmas morning we went to Mikey's parents house and opened presents from them. It was nice to actually be able to spend the whole day with one family rather than trying to go to both parents house in one day. I will post pictures of Connor in his Santa outfit later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment