Well, this past week has flow by. On tuesday I started a new semester at Humboldt. I am in some really hard classes this semester and it will be tough to fit in all of the studying time needed for my classes, between working for my parents, cleaning houses, and taking care of Connor I should stay pretty busy. I have Exercise Physiology, Motor Learning and Development, Foundations of Kins, and a CPR emergency class. Thank goodness for family, I wouldn't be able to go to school with out Sheril, Tasha oh and my Dad, baby sitting Connor for me. They are all a blessing!!
Well, yesterday we went to a motorcross race in San Francisco, it was really fun, but super wet and rainy. There was about 16 of us that went down, so it was pretty exciting. We drove down on Saturday and stayed the night in Santa Rosa, then we came home on Sunday morning. Sorry Kelly we didn't stop by, I wanted to but it was too Short of a trip!
This Friday is my Birthday and we are going out to dinner with the Family. Then on the 8-10 we will be back down in San Francisco for a car convention that we go to every year. Hopefully it will be nicer weather than this weekend.
Well I guess I should get back to my homework! Talk to you later.
3 comments:
Nell, I know you can do it. You need to show Connor the value in education. Love ya. Danielle
Okay next time you should stay with us! Hello, does free mean anything to you? Anyway good luck with school this semester. Are you still cleaning houses. Did you sell your house?
we finally sold it!!! I am only cleaning about 3 houses right now. I went back to work for my parents in their office so that is keeping me occupied between school and everything else.
Post a Comment