Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happenings

Well this past weekend we went down with Mikey's family to San Francisco to go a car convention. We go to the convention every year. Last year it was in Las Vegas and the year before it was in Orlando. It is always nice to get out and do some shopping!! This year the convention was at the Mosconi Center which is right downtown, next to Union Square. Which means good shopping. The mall was over 8 stories high, which isn't too fun with a stroller. Right outside was a hugh Old Navy, and all of the kids clothes were 50% off!! I love their clothes they are so cute. I bought matching blue plaid shorts with a white button up shirt and flip flops for Cole and Connor for Rachelle's wedding.
On Sunday we were on our way to breakfast and I noticed that Connor was coughing pretty bad, well he coughed so hard he began throwing up everywhere, it was more than I had ever seen from a baby. He continued to throw up about 2 times per day. It was weird because he would throw up but he was perfect acting, he would laugh and play the whole time, which I thought was weird but I guess I can't really complain.
We are home now and Mikey, Sheril, Mick, Jared, and Myself are all sick!! I guess we can thank Connor for that, I just wish I could be as happy as him when I am sick!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love shopping in SF. What a fun weekend. It sounds like everyone in the Jones family has been sick lately. Poor Tasha has had it pretty rough! Connor looks so adorable in those bottom pics. He has really filled out.