Monday, April 28, 2008
The end of the road
Well this next month is going to be full of a lot of firsts and lasts. Starting with the firsts: Connor is going to have his first birthday on May 25th, we are buying our first trailer, and we will be moving out of our first house. And for the lasts, I am going to be going to my last day of school for this semester and this week is the last week in our house. I have been trying to pack everything up. Last weekend we made pretty good progress, we were able to get all of the furniture moved out, everything but our bed and Connor's crib. It looks pretty bare. I am actually getting a little nervous. We are getting our house plans drawn and then we can turn them in to get approved. The process seems like it is going to take forever!! And that only means the longer we have to live in the trailer:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nell, I blogged! Your post was hard to articulate with all the firsts and lasts!lol Post some pics of your trailer....
Whatever time you have to stay in the trailer will be completely worth it when you get your brand new home!!!!! And you have so many places to go...come over anytime you are feeling cramped:)
wow...i bet you are soo busy right now! Moving out and finals. that is really exciting though. where are you keeping the trailer?
Janelle-
Thanks for the comment. I will add you whenever I get around to making my blog private! Your little boy is really cute!
Post a Comment