Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sold

Well we sold our house! I have been forgetting to post about it but we accepted the second offer that came in. It was our full asking price. Needless to say we have to be moved out by the 4th of May. It seems like the 30 days have gone by so fast!! I have only packed up a few boxes so far. I need to get my butt in gear, it is just so hard to know what I should put away and what I should keep out. I keep thinking that I might need to use something, and what if it is packed. I know that this is just an excuse, but I have never really ever moved. When we got married neither one of us have anything other than clothes so that was easy.
We made an offer on a lot in Bella Vista but we didn't get that one, so we mage another offer on a lot pretty close to the first one. We found out yesterday that they accepted it, so at least we know that we are going to have a place to build a house. We still are unsure where we are going to live during the building process, we are thinking about buying a trailer and living in that while we build. The one good thing about a trailer is that we can take it to the lake during the summer and we will be able to use it later on, rather than renting an apartment, it feels like you are kind of throwing your money away, because it isn't really yours. I don't really know, but I think that we probably need to figure it out sometime soon!!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

I am so excited for you guys!! You better get things packed, the 4th is extremely soon!!!

Lindsey said...

congrats on selling your house and buying a new lot!

Good luck with living in a trailer - I don't think I could do the small space, but you are being practical!

The White Way said...

I will help whenever you need me just ask!!!

Alex and Mitch said...

oh exciting!!! I say buy the trailer and just live in it at the lake all summer long.

Pam said...

How exciting! Man you've already gone through your first house and are building your second. What's wrong with us? I am jealous but very happy for you!

Kelly said...

That was me!!!