Thursday, May 29, 2008

1 Year Old



Connor At 1 Year:
Walking all around
Crawling
Has 12 Teeth
Smiles at almost everyone he sees
Loves to play with Trucks and Trailers
Walks in circles around furniture
Still takes 3 naps during the day(which I love)
Is such a joy
I love him so much and couldn't imagine life with out him Happy Birthday Connor Mack!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

he is so cute! Such a little man. I can't believe how many teeth he has! happy b-day Connor. Hope your having fun in SR this weekend.

Natty said...

I cant believe your little guy is already one.AHHH. Him and teegs are going to be running around together soon, playing in the dirt and riding motorcycles.

Alex and Mitch said...

sooo cute! i cant believe he is one already!!

Pam said...

He is just so adorable. Can't believe he's one already. Happy birthday Connor!

Tiffany said...

oh hi, I tried to e mail back to your comment but I just realized it didn't get to you. so this is what I said...Hmmm… I don’t know because I don’t know what’s included. Can you forward me the e mail they sent you with your code to download?? I’ll try to help you… Just e mail me at tiffanybsnow@hotmail.com thanks!