This picture is what I woke up to on Sunday morning. I went to check on Connor and I found Cole and him in his play pen.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Waterslides
This last weekend we took the kids to the Redding Waterslides. We went over on Friday afternoon. It was about 100 degrees which felt really nice. We stayed in my parents trailer in a park next the the water slides. We were planning on Saturday going to the park but the weather wasn't exactly cooperating. There was Thunder and Lighting for most of the day. We actually attempted to go the the park in the morning because it was still pretty warm. Well that didn't last long, it started pouring and it was pretty much miserable. So we went back to the trailer and the kids took naps and I watched movies. Around 3 o'clock that afternoon it began to clear up so we went back to the water slides. Then on sunday we went back again the weather was perfect and the kids were finally able to get to have fun.
This picture is what I woke up to on Sunday morning. I went to check on Connor and I found Cole and him in his play pen.








This picture is what I woke up to on Sunday morning. I went to check on Connor and I found Cole and him in his play pen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Im glad the sun finally came out, so you guys could go to the waterslides. Cole is so funny in the play pen with connor.
Conner is so cute. The pictures are hilarious.
I still can't believe how big our babies are. I'm so glad you guys were able to get some sun. So cute about Cole and Connor. They are going to be such buddies.
Post a Comment