It's been a long time since I have even been on my blog, I was feeling kind of bad that I haven't been posting anything new so I was sort of avoiding even getting on the computer. Anyway yesterday my sister Rachelle got married at my parents house in Salyer so for the past couple of weeks we have spent almost all of our time up there getting everything ready for the wedding. Well it turned out beautiful!! She looked so pretty and everything for the most part went really well. We only had a minor interuption during the ceremony which was the only thing that didn't work out perfectly.
So the weekend started with Rachelle taking all of the Bridesmaids to a spa for the day and later that night we went to dinner at Plaza Grill. Which by the way they have really improved their menu and I have been enjoying it a lot recently. Then on Friday all of the girls drove out to Salyer and finished setting up all of the decorations. On Friday night we had rehersal and went to Cinnabar Sam's for dinner. Following dinner the girls went and stayed at a local B&B. We had a great time. All of the bridesmaids were awesome and we all got along great which is pretty amazing considering there were ten of us! Saturday morning we went back to the house and started getting our hair and make-up ready. It was so nice to be at a house and be able to relax and have a lot of time to prep for everything. All in all the wedding was amazing and I am kind of shocked that we have been planning for this for so long and now it is all over. I am not quite sure what I am going to do with all of my time.j/k
I guess I might have to go back to work now:)) I will post pictures of the wedding later.
4 comments:
so glad the wedding went well! That is a ton of bridesmaid's! I'm glad you are back. Post some pictures soon.
It was a beautiful wedding!!! Maybe with all your spare time you can hang out with me again. I feel like I haven't got to hang out with you as much, except for today it was fun.
yes, post some pictures!
That sounds like so much fun....spas and bed and breakfasts!! The wedding looks like it was beautiful! I cant wait to see professional pictures!
Post a Comment