Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Pregnancy
So I went to the doctor last week for my first ultrasound. I was 17 weeks pregnant. This whole time that I have been pregnant it seems so much different than with Connor I guess it is because I am not consumed by the thought of being pregnant everyday. With Connor I remember reading all of the books and it seemed like that was all that I thought about all the time. Don't get me wrong I don't want to sound like am not excited, I am, but I guess I am just suprised at how much faster it is going by and how much less the thought comes to my mind. I go is tomorrow to see what the sex is for sure. When I went in last week the ultrasound tech said that she was pretty sure but not definitely sure that is a BOY. Which is funny because right before we went into the room I asked Mikey to guess what he thought it was going to be and he said a boy. When I was laying there and she was showing us everything I thought that I saw something between the legs, but what do I know!! As for names I have always liked: Cameron, Kasen, Kale, Lucas. Think that we are leaning towards Lucas David. That is one of the only names that Mikey really likes. But who knows it will probably change from now till then. I will update tomorrow with the final answer and with pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know what you mean. The second time around you're just so busy with the other one. Which also makes it go by way faster. I was a little disappointed when i found out we were having our second boy. Only because I wanted to be sure I'd have a girl. Obviously I'm so happy we had a boy second. Couldn't imagine my life without Cohen. Plus Ammon and Cohen are best buddies.
I like the name lucas, my little brothers middle name is luke and always thought it was so cute.
Post a Comment