Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I want..

These are just some of the many things that I have day dreaming about getting one day






This is the bedding that I want to get for the baby. I am going to be putting Connor and him in the same room so I was trying to find bedding that had similar colors.

This is the bedding that I want for Connor. My nephew Jake has this same set and I love it.

This bedroom set is from Costco and it has been on the top of my wish list for a while. The Costco in Eureka had it in stock a few months ago. Their furniture usually goes on sale quite a bit compared to the website. But for some reason this set didn't last long this time around. So hopefully they will get their furniture items back soon, or at least after the Chirstmas season so I can have another chance at getting a good deal.

This is from Gap, I am in need of a new bag and this one is pretty reasonably priced.

A double stroller of course. My sister Danielle is the one that got me hooked on the BOB stroller. They are amazing, they practically push themselves.

Last but not least a new car seat. I really like the color of this one. It is the same brand as the one that I had for Connor.

4 comments:

Community Vision said...

Janelle, Travis wants to give you our BOB. It needs to be spruced up but you know how little I use the thing and can save A LOAD of money.....There you go:)

Whitney said...

Thanks for the ideas!!! I have that Summer monitor! I love it. I still use it and it is amazing. The screen is in color and you can see them so good. And when they are fussing, you can see what they are doing without having to disturb them by going in their room:)...I LOVE LOVE LOVE that bag!! Why do you need a new car seat? Don't you have Connor's old one? And the bedding is cute:)...

chrissy said...

I have an extra video monitor if you want to borrow it, let me know

Alex and Mitch said...

that monitor is so cool. Love the bedroom set too! We have that bag at my gap.....too bad we don't get discounts on the bags (they aren't made by gap) or else I would get it for you!