Friday, October 24, 2008

Random Updates

This is our house, I know that this part of the building process always typically goes the fastest, but it seems like more than ever time is just flying by. They start the roof on Monday and then after that all of the inside stuff can get rolling, so we shall see if everything can stay on schedule.

My sister Danielle watches Connor on Tuesdays and Thursdays while I am at school and when I come to pick him up he can usually be seen wearing this around the house.


Mikey took the kids out for a late night ride, it was so cold but they didn't seem to care.

This is me at 29 weeks, I still am having a hard time believing how fast it has gone by.

3 comments:

Alex and Mitch said...

how exciting that the house is coming along!!! Cute pics! I know what you mean by time flying by so fast!!!

Whitney said...

janelle, you look very cute. and your house is beautiful already! And of course connor and the kids are very sweet...connor is funny with that helmet...we need to take them to the race in san fran this year for sure! Landen and connor would have a blast!

Tawny said...

I can't believe you're already 29 weeks - I feel like it wasn't that long ago I heard you were prego. I would imagine you to look a lot bigger at 29 weeks! Lucky girl. Jessica just had her baby boy, he's adorable...so tiny. Congrats on your house, that must be so exciting.