Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm Alive

I feel like it has been forever since I have posted. Wait I guess it has been almost a month! I can't believe that Lucas is 4 weeks now. He is getting so big. It is crazy how much bigger he is compared to Connor at the same age. Lucas is doing really good. It is so much different the second time around. I cant imagine how it would be like when you have four or five kids, I don't think you would even flinch when they made a peep. I feel like Lucas is a lot more mello than Connor was. He hangs for the most part of the day. He transitioned very easily into a 3 hour schedule during the day and 6 to 7 hours during the night. It seems like he sleeps a lot better than Connor did, but then again it might just be that I don't pay as much attention to all of the sounds that a newborn makes.

We moved into our new house about 2 weeks ago. And I still have not got cable, internet, or phone. So needless to say Blockbuster has been my new favorite place. I have recently started watching the series 24. And I'm addicted. I have almost finished the second series. It doesn't seem like that 2 seasons is a lot, but the first season had almost 30 episodes, that is almost 25 hours!!

I don't have my camera with me right now, but when I get the internet at my house I will post some new pictures of the boys and of my house.

I thought I should let everyone know that I am still alive and doing well.

2 comments:

Tyla said...

I just want to tell you congratulation about your new little one. I know its a little late but I just started this and still figuring it out. p.s. I love all the pictures!!

Alex and Mitch said...

LOVE 24!!! Yeah season one seemed forever long! Mitch and I watched it during the summer. It took us a long time cus we took some breaks. We watched season 2 in a week though and are loving season 3. Sometimes the characters frustrate me....Kim (Mitch hates her), and Ryan Shapel...he bugs for sure! We bought season 3 cus it was just a few more $$ than renting them all. At least the older seasons....Costco had them for $25 and I think Target has them for $20.