Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yard Work

This past weekend Mikey and Clay put in a sprinkler system in our back yard. Needless to say they had a few helpers.


Cole is getting so big. He is one of the most mature 4 year olds I know. He was so cute out there helping the boys, he would put the glue on the pipes and hold the things that they needed to use.


We were blessed with beautiful weather, and hopefully it continues so that our grass will have a chance to grow!


3 comments:

Natty said...

connor cracks me up with his shirt off, and his boots. What a good helper. I am so jealous you are getting your yard all put together.
Someday I am hoping

Whitney said...

what a little stud connor is...i miss you, connor and lucas.:( Hope to see you soon:)

Alex and Mitch said...

Ha. I love those pictures. Good helpers ya got there!