Carly and Connor have a special relationship, they remind me a lot of Danielle and I growing up. I can remember Danielle begging me to let her kiss me. I hated it! She thought I was her little toy that she could hug and kiss all the time. Carly is exactly the same way with Connor. She loves him so much, I don't think that Connor realizes that all she just wants is for him to kiss her back. It is funny because he always talks about her when she isn't around. But the minute that he sees her coming he usually runs away, I think that he just expects her to smother him. She is very protective and doesn't let anyone mess with him. Last week we attended a Chamber mixer and Carly and Connor were jumping in the bounce house. I overheard her telling everyone "stop jumping!" She proceeded to tell them that "they need to be careful around Connor because he is still a baby and she doesn't want him to get hurt!" I know that I will never have to worry about him getting pushed around when he is older as long as Carly has anything to say about it:)
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Love Hate Relationship
Carly and Connor have a special relationship, they remind me a lot of Danielle and I growing up. I can remember Danielle begging me to let her kiss me. I hated it! She thought I was her little toy that she could hug and kiss all the time. Carly is exactly the same way with Connor. She loves him so much, I don't think that Connor realizes that all she just wants is for him to kiss her back. It is funny because he always talks about her when she isn't around. But the minute that he sees her coming he usually runs away, I think that he just expects her to smother him. She is very protective and doesn't let anyone mess with him. Last week we attended a Chamber mixer and Carly and Connor were jumping in the bounce house. I overheard her telling everyone "stop jumping!" She proceeded to tell them that "they need to be careful around Connor because he is still a baby and she doesn't want him to get hurt!" I know that I will never have to worry about him getting pushed around when he is older as long as Carly has anything to say about it:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay for cousins!!!! Too cute!
That is so cute!!! And hilarious that Danielle was like that with you.
Post a Comment