Monday, June 1, 2009

Redding

This past weekend we took a trip over to Redding. Whitney, Mikey and I took the kids over on Friday afternoon. Nat, Casey, Jared, and Teegs came over later that night. On Saturday the boys took their bikes to ride on a track near Sacramento and then they went to a motorcross race later that day. The girls stayed in Redding and took the kids to the waterslides. The weather was perfect and the waterslides were fun. Everytime I leave Redding I am convinced I need to there move. I love the weather, the people, and all of the activities that the city has to offer. I think that it would be nice place to live since it isn't too far from home and it seems like there is always someone going over there for something. Maybe some day... After I finish school?

3 comments:

Natty said...

I completely agree, I already miss the sun. Its hard to wake up to the fog and cold day after day.
I would move there in a heartbeat

Whitney said...

That is so funny...I have been thinking about blogging basically the same thing:) After being there two weekends in a row...I don't want to come back here. I LOVE it there...the town is so clean...there is so much to do and I love the weather...summer time and in the winter there is still plenty to do! Time to talk the boys into it!!!

Alex and Mitch said...

When I was in high school I wanted to move there sooo bad! I still love it. Plus it so close to all the lakes!