We just got back for the Auction with Mikey. I wanted to get Connor's pictures taken for a while now. So we went to Babies R Us in Union City. They have a Kiddie Kandids inside and they do a pretty good job. So here are a few of them.
There is nothing better than siblings:) They sure a little studs...I can't believe how well Lucas smiled for the camera...well, yes i can since he has a great little personality!!
6 comments:
They turned out so cute! It was so good to see you guys!!
You have such a wonderful family!These pictures are adorable Janelle! The boys look so grown up!
love ya, Monica
such cute boys! I love Connor's shoes!
those are the cutest pictures, they smiled so good for the camera.
I cant wait till I can get the boys pictures together, maybe in a few months
There is nothing better than siblings:) They sure a little studs...I can't believe how well Lucas smiled for the camera...well, yes i can since he has a great little personality!!
Their getting sooo big and they are soo cute!
Post a Comment