Tuesday, July 21, 2009

6 months

Lucas was 6 months on the 12Th of this month. He definitely has his up and downs but for the most part he is very loving and one of the happiest babies. He lights up instantly at the sight of his older brother and pretty much anyone that catches his eye.



I took him in for his 6 month check up last week and I was surprised to find out that he has dropped down into the 11Th percentile for his weight. I felt bad and I thought that maybe it is due to something that I am doing. So I have increased the amount of solid food that he eats during the day, and he LOVES the food! He is such a little piggy:) He will eat one to two bowls of rice cereal or oatmeal mixed with fruit, twice to three times per day. Which to me seems like a lot, so hopefully that will help:) Well we will see.....

2 comments:

Natty said...

ohhh he is so cute and smiley. I am suprised to hear that he dropped weight too, thats okay, teegs was always in the 10th%.

Whitney said...

You aren't doing anything wrong because he is just perfect!!!:) He melts my heart!!!