When we were up there this past weekend Mikey took Connor on the wake board. He has always really liked the water so initially he wasn't scared. After they got up he kind of got a little freaked out, then Mikey put him on his knee and he seemed to like that a little more. I wish we could have tried a few more times before we came home, just to see what he would do:)
Lucas is Six months old today and is growing up so fast. He has such a cute personality and he is one of the most ticklish babies I have seen. If you stick you nose under his chin and move your head around he will instantly crack up. He loves his jumper and I think he could jump around in it for most of the day. Sometimes I feel kind of bad that he is always in that thing, but he seems to really enjoy it, so I don't really want to ruin a good thing.
I went out on the boat one day and this is what I came back to, Tasha had put Bailey's swimsuit on Lucas to see if we would notice that it was him in it and not her.
These are some pictures of Mikey wake boarding. He is always so fun to watch and I am glad that we have been able to go up more this summer because the lake is one of his favorite places to be.
These pictures were taken when Nat was in the hospital. All of the kids put the doctor's glasses and gloves on.
4 comments:
I LOVE the wake boarding pictures!!!!!! Connor is one brave little guy! And the kids sure look cute in the hospital:) Love you connor and lukey!!!
Connor wake boarding is the cutest thing ever! I cant believe Lucas in that swimsuit, he has such big beautiful blue eyes he kinda could pull off a girl. He is so cute!!!
these pics look SO familiar! :) you have THE cutest kids! :)
About time you blogged again! Love all the pics and am so glad I was able to see you and the kiddos at the lake!!!
Post a Comment