My sister Rachelle had this little guy last thursday Dec. 10th around 9:30am. He is doing great and hopefully will come home this weekend, so we can hold him and give him lots of kisses:))
he sure is a cutie!:) He looks big in these pictures;) he is so precious and i can't wait to hold him too:) Looking through the glass just isn't enough:) He doesn't know whats in store for him when he comes home! LOTS and hugs and kisses!!!! Oh, I don't think he looks like sis at all...does he??? I just see clay and even you and connor...
4 comments:
He is so adorable! I can't wait to hold him and get some pictures of him!!!! Congrats Aunty!
he sure is a cutie!:) He looks big in these pictures;) he is so precious and i can't wait to hold him too:) Looking through the glass just isn't enough:) He doesn't know whats in store for him when he comes home! LOTS and hugs and kisses!!!!
Oh, I don't think he looks like sis at all...does he??? I just see clay and even you and connor...
He is so loved already! What a special guy- I hope he's home soon ;)
what a cutie, that top picture kinda looked like Connor when he was a little guy to me.
I wanna meet the cute little guy
Post a Comment