Last week when Mikey went to the auction he bought Connor and Teegin a pair of training wheels for Jake's old motorcycle. They were thrilled. He put them on the bike today and they rode around the neighborhood.
I love this picture of the boys. They look like they are having a conversation. Maybe they are talking about riding...? Here is Lucas getting in on some of the action.
Sorry for the picture overload. I just got another camera, and I am having a lot of fun playing around with it. I think I took almost 100 pictures in about an hour. I just need to figure all the settings out now.







3 comments:
cute pictures! now the boys can all go riding together:) let me know how you like your camera and which one you got, cause i LOVE the way your pictures turn out!
your pics turned out so cute, thanks for bringing the bike over to let teegs ride too, he LOVED it. Its so cute to see these boys riding, they seem too small
so cute the boys are getting so big
Post a Comment