Today is Connor 3rd birthday. I know every mom says it, and I am going to as well, I can't believe how fast time has gone! Connor is becoming such a young little boy.
The day started out by everyone sleeping in till 10 o'clock (which is very abnormal,we're still on Hawaii time), but I'll take it. Connor helped me make Strawberry waffles, his request. Then the boys and I went to work. Where Uncle Travis bought Connor his own little tool set with a tool belt, hat, and suspenders. It was sooo cute, Connor didn't take the suspenders off till he took a bath tonight. For lunch we took him out to Luzmila's, which is always a favorite of his. It never fails he always orders a cheese quesadilla. Then we went back to work and the boys laid down for a nap. After nap we went and picked up Cole and Carly and headed into the Bounce-er-Rama to the mall. That place is always a hit. Then we went and got some dinner at Applebee's where Connor ordered Chicken nuggets his other meal of choice. When they sang to him he proceeded to hide behind me until they walked away, things haven't changed much. At his one year birthday he did the same thing too:)
This is him in Hawaii eating a Hula Pie, let's just say he was it heaven!
Connor at 3
Weighs 32.2 lbs (57%)
Is 37" Tall (34%)
Loves his cousins
Requests his blankie and a sippy cup of water at nights
Can name all his colors
Counts to 10
Loves anything sweet. Sometimes I tell him that there is sugar in his food and he instantly eats it (there usually is though).
Has lots nicknames, many of them are the result of Teegin: Weehaun, Con, Con Don.... And the list continues to grow daily:)
Goes to Preschool 2 days a week
LOVES to swim. I've never seen a 3 year old that loves to hold their breath and go under the water so much
Takes 1 nap a day
Sleeps 11-12 hrs at night.
Is always so willing to do what I ask
Says YESS to most any question.
Asks "WHY Mom, Why Mom?" all the time
Loves his star nightlight
Is one of the sweetest little boys and such a joy everyday.
This was in Hawaii at the Croc's store





3 comments:
Happy Birthday Buddy. We love Connor, and I dont think Teegs could live without him
He is such a sweet little kid and we are glad he is in our family
Happy birthday Connor! Sounds like he had a wonderful day!! You described him wonderfully!! It was perfect! You have a very sweet young man and I am glad to be part of his life!
He is so adorable. Seriously both of your boys are Janelle. Happy birthday Connor!
Post a Comment