I am finally done with school, wow such a relief! I have been in school since I was 4. That is almost 20 years! Well, my last semester started out a little crazy but by the end it seemed to mellow out and I actually found myself feeling somewhat odd about not registering for classes and organizing my schedule for the next semester.
I had my last final on Wednesday last week and after the test I walked out of the building and had a surreal moment. I don't know if many of you have felt this way, but I was in a way sad, if that is even the right word? I caught myself looking around, trying to take it all in. The campus at Humboldt has changed so much in the past few years, and it has become one of the most beautiful campuses.
Anyway, it was so weird to think I will never worry about; where my children will go when I have class, what hours I can work, finding a parking spot, getting out the door in time to get to class, buying books, doing homework, and so on... I can go to the gym at a decent hour and maybe even sit on the couch on Sunday nights and not feel incredibly guilty about it.
It is going to be nice....
Oh yeah I can't blog with out pictures, right? So here is the back of our Christmas card the my friend Kelly designed, it turned out so cute. Thanks Kelly!

No comments:
Post a Comment