Sunday, January 23, 2011
Lucas at 2
I took Lucas to the doctor last week for his two year check up. He is 27.5 lbs and 34 inches tall. I just checked back and I didn't record anything on Connor at this age, and of course I can't ever remember anything...
Lucas at 2:
Takes 1 nap a day around 12:30 or 1.
Usually sleeps 2-3 hours.
Loves his paci.
Takes at least 10-20 minutes to actually fall asleep.
Sings in bed every night.
Copies his brother in all that he does.
Loves movies, his favorite is Planet 51.
Loves motorcyles.
Wants to learn how to ride Connor's bike so bad (Mom that is a job for you I don't have enough patience).
Jumps off of everything.
Can repeat most words.
Says around 20-25 words clear.
Eats cereal or eggs everyday for breakfast.
Loves chocolate milk.
Wants ketchup on almost every meal (just like Mikey).
Is still pretty much a momma's boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He looks like such a big boy. He is adorable Janelle. Time for a third!
Post a Comment