We had a birthday party for Connor tonight and it turned out nice. There was about 15 people and it was really mello and easy. Well everything but the cake. Which was sort of a disappointment. I spent about 2 hours on the stupid thing and I was hoping for it to be great and it was just OK. It was Paula Dean's recipe and I definitely expected more. Oh well it wasn't that bad.


Lately when someone gives Connor attention he has been getting really shy. This is when we were singing him Happy Birthday and he definitely knew we were singing to him.

Here is his cousin's Brooklynn and Cole helping him blow his candle out.
2 comments:
I think Cole and Brooklyn look so cute helping Connor blow out his candles. I am sorry I missed it. Love you all. Have fun at the lake.
haha....his shyness when you guys sang happy birthday to him reminds me of his mom! remember your 16th birthday!
Post a Comment