Thursday, July 31, 2008

Carrie Underwood

Last weekend Danielle, Rachelle, Whitney, Lyndsey, Monica, Victoria, and I went down to Konocti to see Carrie Underwood in concert for Whitney's birthday. It was beautiful. We left Saturday morning and when we got there it was 94 degrees:) So we spent a couple of hours laying by the pool. It was so nice to be able to actually lay there and not have to worry about anyone else but yourself. Anyway the concert was amazing, she is even more beautiful in person. It was definitely the best concert I have ever been to. And well worth the money!!




2 comments:

Whitney said...

Those are such GREAT pictures. I am stealing them for my blog since I didn't have my camera with me...That movie is really good too. I loved the concert and it was a great weekend. Thanks for coming!!!!

Alex and Mitch said...

Sounds like so much fun! I'd love to see her!!