Tuesday, September 30, 2008

For Your Viewing Pleasure





1 comment:

Tawny said...

Hi Janelle,

Connor looks so cute in those pictures. I found your blog through Witney's blog. I wanted to repsond to your questions about my floors. I shopped around quite a bit and ended up getting them at Home Depot, but I'm not sure if they still carry the same ones. They are a brand called Legend - the color is called Royal Mahogany. I loved the Armstrong brands because they had some pretty darker colors that were glossy like mine but they were around $5 per square ft and I'm on a tight budget. I ended up getting mine for around $2 a square ft and they are nice and thick like the Armstrong brand. You're welcome to come by and see them in person anytime to see if it's something you would acutally like (it's hard to tell by looking at box - what it will look like once it's all layed out). Thanks for checking out my blog! I need to make it look pretty but I haven't had the time to play around with it yet.