Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Update
Here are some recent pictures. Connor is almost 16 months now and it is weird to say that. When I think about him I still consider him to be a baby, even though he is looking really grown up. We haven't really been doing anything too exciting lately. I have just been going to school and working. School is going great, I love all my classes and I am finally to a point where I enjoy going to class everday.I am 24 weeks pregnant now. My belly is definitely getting bigger everyday now. It still doesn't seem like I am actually going to have two kids pretty soon. Anyway, as for our house, we started building a couple of weeks ago and it is really coming along. They are finishing up the foundation this week and hopefully start framing it by next week. I will post some pictures of it when it gets a little further along.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yeah for recent pictures!! Nick and I drove by your house and it's so neat to see that it's started! Also, Connor looks so cute posing for the camera...The last picture is such a Mikey look:)! Cutie:) Love ya guys and hope all is well, we need to get together soon...maybe towards the end of the week. I don't work thurs or fri, so call me when you get a chance!
`I can't believe our little boy is getting so big and I agree with Whit. that Connor looks just like Mikey. I love him so much. He is too big....
He looks so big and so cute! I love that second picture...he's got a nice little pose! K you barely even look pregnant in that picture! That is so exciting that your house is moving along...I bet you can't wait!
Im so jealous your six mo pregers and im not even pregnant and you are still small than me. Love the connor pics so cute
Post a Comment