Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dr. Apt

I went to the doctor today for my weekly checkup. She said that I am 2 centimeters dilated and about 70% effaced. Since Dr. Stokes' practice and Center for Women's Health have joined together for deliveries they give you the option to set up a date to be induced if you want to choose a certain doctor to deliver you. So Ginger the nurse midwife, gave me the option to be induced any day next week and I chose Sunday at 7. I figured the sooner the better:) My sister Rachelle has the whole week off next week so that will be nice to have her help. It just seems to weird that you can set things up like that. Because the whole pregnancy everything is so unexpected and unknown it just feels different to know the day and the hour. Don't get me wrong I am definitely thrilled to have an end in sight. The next time I post it will be with new baby pictures:))

3 comments:

The Brunner Bunch said...

I am SO excited for you guys Janelle! You will do GREAT and be a wonderful mom to 2 beautiful boys! Can't wait to meet him!!

Lindsey said...

exciting janelle! you are having the baby today...wow. :)

Kelly said...

By now you have him! I can't wait to see pics.

Your house is looking SOOOO good! I love all of it especially the style of the outside. Can't wait to see it and your baby boy next week when I come for Alex's reception!