This is our kitchen. I am really thrilled with the way that the Cabinets turned out.
The kids' room
The living room
My bathroom
My shower
This is my closet
My bedroom
The outside of the house. The pillors are going to have rock around them and the front porch is going to have white railing.
This is me at almost 38 weeks. I went to the doctor last week and she said that I am not dilated at all but my cervix is thinning. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday so hopefully I will be a little further along. I am still feeling pretty good, but I wouldn't be sad if I had him soon:))
1 comment:
Janelle,
Your house looks sooooooooo nice. Hopefully next time I come up it will be all done and you will be moved in and everything!
You are such a cute mommy! :)
Post a Comment