Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New House

I know that I have been a major slacker with updating my blog but I still have not gotten the internet. Here are some pictures of our house.

The boys' room


The spare bedroom

Spare bathroom

Dining room

Kitchen

Master Bedroom

My closet

Master Bathroom

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Janelle, your boys are sooo big! I can't believe how old Connor looks. And your house is amazing! I'll have to stop by sometime next time I'm home.
Miss you!

Kelly said...

Please tell me you've had help decorating your house! You just had a baby and your house already looks amazing! I love it. No fair! How old are you again? J/K I'm just jealous!!! Seriously you did an amazing job Janelle. I especially LOVE your kitchen. That fridge is awesome. I promise I will come see it next time I'm up!

Janelle said...

Aunt Nell, we love your house. Kelly she did have help decorating her sisters,sister-in-laws, mother, and mother-in-law. We were hanging things on the wall while they were moving furniture in. Your house is so homey and I love that you're always at home. Secondly, Connor is HILARIOUS lately and I am happy he's feeling better. I won't let Trav see that Connor is lovin on KAY:)

Pam said...

So glad you posted these pictures-your house is gorgeous!! Congrats on a beautiful home and family. You are amazing!!