A couple of weeks ago Mikey and I were looking on the internet at houses in Redding and for a few days I thought about potentially moving over there. Although it would be really nice to live in a place where you could go swimming at 10 o'clock at night and sit out in the back yard and eat dinner by the pool, I don't know if I could move away from all of our family. I know that we are extremely fortunate to live next to all of our closest family members, and sometimes I forget that this is not always the norm. Connor and Lucas have 11 first cousins that live with in 5 miles of each other and they are together at least 3 times a week. These pictures are just a few that I have of them together.
Sleep over.
These boys are going to be trouble. I feel sorry for their teacher when they go to school.
At Sea World last summer.
Today in the bath.
On our way home from Wedding Rock. The kids found these in the back of my mom's car.
Last year at Connor's birthday.
3 comments:
Your right you cant beat having family around by the way thanks again for watching the girls on our anniversary
Very precious Janelle:)! this post made me emotional!!lol cause family is a precious gift and we are blessed to have all of family around us!!!!
You guys could never move. I know sometimes I always want to move, but really family is what makes us truly happiest. I dont think Teegs could live without Connor.
Post a Comment