Lucas has been working on walking for a month now. He hasn't exactly mastered it yet but he can go about 15 or 20 steps in a row. He will be 1 year on the 12th of this month. WOW......
.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Your Blogs are AMAZING as always and I enjoy every post that you have!
I can't believe Lucas is going to be 1 in less than a week!!! Time is flying..... I can't believe he is walking! So cute! He is adorable as always! You have a wonderful family Janelle! xoxo
I love how he is laughing the whole time, he is so dang cute. I cant believe he is one already. Pretty soon Lukey, and Lane are going to be running around together, like Connor and Teegs
finally...:) thanks for the post! I LOVE that he is SO excited to be walking!! He wont let me hold him much anymore, he just wants down:(! Well, he is such a cutie and I can't believe he is 1!!! now you have two toddlers running around!! Love you guys:)!
5 comments:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Your Blogs are AMAZING as always and I enjoy every post that you have!
I can't believe Lucas is going to be 1 in less than a week!!! Time is flying..... I can't believe he is walking! So cute! He is adorable as always! You have a wonderful family Janelle! xoxo
I love how he is laughing the whole time, he is so dang cute. I cant believe he is one already. Pretty soon Lukey, and Lane are going to be running around together, like Connor and Teegs
finally...:) thanks for the post! I LOVE that he is SO excited to be walking!! He wont let me hold him much anymore, he just wants down:(! Well, he is such a cutie and I can't believe he is 1!!! now you have two toddlers running around!! Love you guys:)!
by the way, landen has made me watch this over and over:)
Post a Comment