Monday, July 12, 2010
Shasta Lake
We just got back from Shasta Lake. We were up there for two weeks and it went by sooo fast. We had a lot of fun and I really enjoyed spending time with all of our family and friends.
Next to the campground we stayed at was a bridge with a railroad track on the top of it. There was always people jumping off of it everyday all day, needless to say we got inspired:) I wasn't quite as a dare devil as Mikey and the other guys but I knew I could handle at least the bottom level.
Luke is still a mama's boy and one of my favorite things is when he will is playing with his toys and randomly come up to me and give me kisses:)
The kids put on a talent show on of the nights, they each had their own kitchen utensil and they rocked out.
One of Connor's favorite thing to do is swim, so he was in heaven when we went to the pool every afternoon after his nap.
At the waterslides sharing cotton candy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I can honestly say I am so jealous. Loooks like a blast.
Soak up Lukey being a mama's boy, it doesn't last. People always say negative things about it, but Lane is my mamas boy too and I love it too, well sometimes.
It was funn seeing you at the waterslides
Post a Comment