Last week Rachelle and I were talking about when the next chance would be to take the kids to the water slides, since summer is almost over:((( So we decided to go over to Redding on Thursday and to the water slides on Friday. I knew that Nat loves and needs to see the sun as much as we do so we invited her and she quickly said yes. We left Thursday afternoon and thanks to Chrissy we were all able to ride together, thank goodness someone in our family has a big car. Every seat was filled and by the time we were half way to Willow Creek all the kids were out, perfect timing:)
We got to Redding around 5 o'clock and it was still 100 degrees. It felt so nice to wear shorts and a short sleeve shirt and feel warm. I just love and appreciate the sun so much, if the place we ate at had an option for outside dinning I am sure that is where we would have sat.
After dinner we walked to Cold Stone and got all the kids ice cream, and then we went over to the mall to do a little shopping. Later that night we went back to the hotel and took the kids to the swimming pool. The hotel that we stayed at had a big pool and a little pool that was 2ft deep, and it is perfect for little kids. The next day we got up and hung out for a little bit, then we took the kids to breakfast. Then to the water slides we went. Here are some pictures from the trip....
All of us crammed on one table eating breakfast. I should have taken a picture after we were done eating, the table was a disaster.
Best buddies, it was so cute to watch them play together. Teegs would go down a slide and Connor was right behind him. When one of the would get done they would wait for the other to come down the slide. They had a blast.
Nat and Lano Bano, right before he laid down for his nap.
Teegs loved going down all of the slides. This picture is so perfect, he looked just like the frog with his tongue out and all:)
Lucas running around. His new favorite thing is to mimic the sounds that go with one, two, three, go... and then runs around, its so cute.
Rachelle relaxing while Bowdy was sleeping in the stroller.






3 comments:
I love how Connor and Teegs just have the biggest smiles on their faces in every picture:)!!!!
Thanks so much for inviting me, and also for helping so much with Lane in he car.
I'm so glad that you got pics cause I forgot the camera, you got some really cute pics.
Fun! I'm glad you were able to go. I still want to take my kids there.
Post a Comment