Lucas at 1 year
-weighs in at 21.8 lbs.
-is 29.5 inches long.
-30% for weight.
-Has 14 teeth.
-Walks.
-Says "dad, dadda, da..."
-has become a cuddler.
-likes his face rubbed when he lays down.
-LOVES any kind of ball.
-is a climber, especially on pillows.
-takes two (two hour) naps a day at 10 am & 3 pm.
-wakes up at 7 am every morning.
-eats oatmeal for breakfast everyday.
-loves food.
-is the worlds fastest climber of stairs (at least that I've seen).
-plays really well by himself.
-LOVES his mamma (and I hope it stays that way).
The night of his birthday we were down at the Auction with Mikey. So we went to dinner at BJ's Brewery (yum). We met up with a friend and she hung out with us for the night. Doesn't Lucas look thrilled. I should have taken a picture of him after he ate the dessert. He loved it and wanted to eat the entire thing. I wonder who's kid he is.....?
We are having a birthday party this weekend with family and friends at my house. It will be interesting to have everyone over at the same time. I think I counted and there will be around 50 people with just family and a few friends. That sounds impossible but it's not :)
Mikey took this picture tonight, you can still see were his pacifier left indents in his cheeks. I shaved his hair off today, and he looks so much older in just one day:(
3 comments:
he is so beautiful!!! I love that he is a mammas boy, I hope Lane is too because Teegs definitly isnt.
Cant believe hes one already.
Lukey is SOOOOO cute!:) Can't believe he is 1 already and is growing up so much:/ We love you Luke!!!
Oh I love him! He is so cute and I can't believe how big he has gotten... Can't wait till he starts talking:)
Post a Comment