Thursday, January 7, 2010

Brothers

This was last night when the boys were taking a bath. Mikey and I were in the laundry room and we heard the boys being extra loud so Mikey ran in there to check on them. At first he thought that Lucas was crying, because he was laughing so hard at Connor.

I love to see them play together. I think one of the best things about being a mom is to see your children love each other and I hope that I can teach them to be best friends.


3 comments:

Whitney said...

very cute!:) it kind of does sound like he's crying, but he is sure cracking up:) Connor's just splashing his feet away:) VERY VERY precious! Everyone needs a sibling!:)

Natty said...

that laugh is sooo contagious. how cute are they?

Jessica, Tavis & Davin Cain said...

too cute!! i cannot believe how big they are getting!